How your personal data is collected, stored and processed by SARL Agile4me in its capacity as data controller?
This Policy explains how we use this data, with whom we may share it, what are the rights of personal data holders and what measures we take to ensure their confidentiality and security.
Some of the links on our websites and applications may redirect you to websites that do not belong to Agile4me. These have their own privacy or data protection policy or charter, which may differ significantly from this Policy. It is therefore up to you to read them, to understand them and, if necessary, to accept/reject the terms and conditions.
We are also likely to include on our websites and applications computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content with other people or to inform these other people of your consultation or your opinion concerning content of our sites and/or s and/or applications. This is particularly the case with the “Share” and “Like” buttons from social networks such as “Facebook”, “Twitter”, “LinkedIn”, etc. The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you through this button, even if you did not use this button during your consultation of our websites and applications. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our websites and applications, simply because your account on the social network concerned was activated on your terminal (open session) during your navigation on our sites. internet and apps.
We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to your browsing on our websites and applications, our websites and applications and associated with the personal data they have. We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the browsing information that they may collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must in particular allow you to exercise your choices and rights with these social networks, in particular by setting up your user accounts for each of these networks.
1. Presentation of the data controller
SARL au capital de 1 000€
Siège : 21, rue des Vergers – 92320 Chatillon
RCS Paris 813 922 267 00014
Represented by Monsieur Couthaïer FARFRA (Président).
Tel : 06 71 02 48 56
Mail : email@example.com
Site : www.agile4me.com
Courriel du Délégué à Protection des Données (DPO) : Écrire au DPO
Ci-avant et ci-après « Agile4me»
2. What personal data does Agile4me collect?
The data we collect or hold about you may come from a variety of sources. Some have been collected directly from you, or your company, others may have been collected in compliance with applicable regulations, in the past. Still within the framework of the applicable regulations, we may also collect information about you when you communicate with us, for example when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications, when you call us, when you visit us in our premises or participate in certain events that we organize (meetups, conferences, meetings, etc.), when you participate in contests that we organize, or when you use certain social networks (Twitter, facebook, linkedin, etc.). Some data may, where appropriate, come from sources accessible to the public (for example from the press and websites or applications of all kinds including social networks) or from external companies.
2.1 The data you provide to us may, for example, relate to:
- information relating to your identity such as your surname, first name, gender;
- your personal and/or professional details such as your postal address, e-mail address, telephone numbers;
- information that you provide to us by filling in forms or by communicating with us, whether by telephone, e-mail or any other means of online communication (instant messaging, communication on social networks or any other type exchanges and communications) or by responding to questionnaires or satisfaction surveys;
- information related to your geolocation. This data will be used on the one hand to adapt our content and services to your needs, to enable us to perform our professional obligations and on the other hand to produce statistics on the use of our services in order to make them more relevant;
- any information of a commercial or technical nature, such as details of the products or services from which you benefit;
- information related to your connection to a WIFI network made available to you by Agile4me in your capacity as a visitor;
- information related to mobile applications developed by Agile4me, in particular within the framework of our events, etc.;
2.2 Data we obtain from other sources may include, but is not limited to:
- data from our partners and subcontractors, in particular when we subcontract ticketing operations for events that we organize or co-organise;
- data from your company (surnames, first names, telephone and electronic contact details, position, qualifications, etc.);
- communication information (eg, information contained in e-mail messages, third party information, chat information, instant messages, media information, disputes and stakeholders and transcripts or minutes);
- audio-video recordings as part of the video surveillance of our premises and/or participation in events that we organise.
3. What do we do with your personal data?
Access to our websites does not require the provision of personal data. However, and depending on the pages visited, you may be required to transmit personal data, in particular by filling out forms dedicated to certain topics (registration for events, downloading of documentation, etc.).
The mandatory or optional nature of the information requested will be indicated to you by a colored asterisk during collection. Mandatory personal data are those strictly necessary for processing or for your requests; the optional personal data collected is intended to get to know you better and thus improve your browsing/use experience on our websites and applications.
3.1 Agile4me will process personal data concerning you in particular in the following cases:
- you have unequivocally given your consent,
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or for the performance of measures prior to the conclusion of a contract,
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Agile4me is subject
In addition to browsing/using our websites and applications, your personal data may be collected and recorded in Agile4me’s secure databases, and subject to computerized processing in order to allow the following operations to be carried out:
- Send newsletters, solicitations and other promotional messages about our events that we offer, as well as those of our partners.
- Create a file of registered members.
- Carry out polls, opinion or trend surveys.
- Improve the quality of our events and services and ensure the effectiveness of our communication campaigns.
- Perform operations relating to the management of orders, deliveries, invoices, loyalty programs, follow-up of the relationship with customers. Manage your access to certain services accessible on our websites and applications and their use, such as participation in discussion forums or registration for training.
- Develop commercial and traffic statistics for our websites, in particular by measuring the audience and viewing of the various contents.
- Organize contests, lotteries and all promotional operations excluding regulated games of chance and money.
- Manage the management of people’s opinions on products, services or content.
- Manage unpaid bills and any disputes regarding the use of our products and services.
- Correspond with our lawyers, advisers or any other party (subcontractors, suppliers, carriers, partners or other interested third parties).
- Protect our rights: we are likely to use your data to protect our rights, particularly in the context of the defense or protection of legal rights and interests (for example the recovery of sums due, the defense of our intellectual property), legal actions, the management of claims or disputes, in the event of corporate restructuring or other merger or acquisition operations. We will use them based on our legitimate interests.
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
The data processed may be aggregated into anonymized statistics for the purposes of surveys and studies. The results of these anonymous surveys may be transmitted to our partners.
When consent is required for Agile4me to process personal data, we inform the persons concerned and ask for their consent.
4. Who do we share your personal data with?
We may transfer and disclose your data to:
- any company and/or partner to whom we should transmit – with your consent – your personal data, in particular on the occasion of events and/or conferences;
- contractors, agents or service providers working for us (including their employees and officers);
- your company;
- regulators, the TRACFIN unit, independent administrative authorities or dispute resolution bodies and in order to comply with their requests;
- any other person involved in the event of a dispute;
- judicial or administrative authorities/jurisdictions
5. How do we ensure the security of your data?
We implement technical and organizational measures adapted to the challenges in order to protect your data, in particular by using, where appropriate, encryption, anonymization and the implementation of physical security procedures to minimize the risk of loss, alteration, communication to unauthorized third parties.
Our security measures, applicable to the systems used in the processing of personal data, aim to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the latter, at all times and until they are deleted from our information system.
Thus, we require our staff and all third parties working for us to comply with strict information security and protection standards, including contractual obligations under which they undertake to protect all data and apply strict data transfer measures.
6. What are your rights regarding personal data?
You have rights over the personal data concerning you, in particular:
- the right to obtain information on the data we hold about you and the processing carried out;
- in certain circumstances, the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time (please note that we may continue to process your personal data if we have a legitimate reason to do so);
- in certain circumstances, the right to receive data in electronic form and/or to ask us to transmit this information to a third party where this is technically possible (please note that this right is only applicable to data which you have given to us provided);
- the right to modify or correct your data;
- the right to obtain confirmation that your personal data is or is no longer being processed;
- the right to ask us to delete your data in certain circumstances (please note that legal or regulatory provisions or legitimate reasons may require us to keep your data);
7. Which person to contact to assert your rights in terms of personal data?
In addition to the possibility of going to the page decided on our websites and applications to manage your preferences in terms of communication, you have the option of exercising your rights by contacting our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the contact details mentioned in beginning of this Policy.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, at the following address:
CNIL – 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris – Cedex 07 or via the dedicated CNIL website.
8. How long do we keep your personal data?
We will not keep your data for longer than necessary and, when we no longer need it, we will securely destroy it in accordance with our internal policy or make it completely anonymous.
We keep the personal data collected for the time necessary to fulfill our contractual, legal and regulatory obligations or for another period defined in consideration of the pursuit of our legitimate interests, our operational constraints and responses to requests from judicial authorities. or administrative.
Thus, and except in special cases, the retention of your personal data is subject to the following maximum durations:
- Regarding the management of your requests for information: 3 years from the date of collection;
- Regarding contacts with our customers, suppliers, service providers and subcontractors, the information is kept – for the most part – for the duration of our contractual relationship and for a period of 5 years after the end of our contractual relationship;
- Regarding the management of your subscription to a newsletter: until you unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link integrated in the newsletters;
- If you are a prospect without an established contractual and/or commercial relationship, we will not keep your data beyond three (3) years after the last contact with you;
- With regard to the management of your requests for rights (in particular access, rectification and opposition): 3 years from your request;
9. What do we expect from you?
You must ensure that the information you provide to us is relevant and up to date.
You must also inform us without delay of any significant change in your situation.
If you provide us with information about a third party, you must first ensure that they agree.
Most of these changes should be minor. If there are material changes to our Policy, we will post a prominent notice on the homepage of the website prior to the change becoming effective.
Cookies are low volume data files that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as pixels, beacons and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our site.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our site.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our site.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security reasons.